• Chroma key (green screen)
• Crop and print photos to any size.
• Watermark your photos.
• Add event borders to your photos.
• Adjust photo color, brightness, contrast, and saturation.
• Use color effects making photos Black and White, Sepia, and Duotones.
• Add white frame to photo.
• Text Printing on Images completely rebuilt. Users can now define font, font size, alignment, color, bold, underline, italic.
• Optional Apple's QuickTime™ integration for extended file format support
PrintRipper Chroma Key Setup
• Process is hot folder triggered. Create as many hot folders as needed.
• Archives original photo (edited version does not affect original photo).
• Instead of printing photos – you can save digital composites of your photos for web, CD, or memory card distribution.
• You have the option of approving or rejecting photos for processing (Manual feature).
• Keep track of photos processed with the built-in counter.
• Set duplicate Print Count for each process.
• Assign duplicate print count from Manual Approval Window.
• Auto-Increment file names (rename).
• Run multiple processes simultaneously.
• Realtime Facebook uploading.
PrintRipper Main Window